Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield & Dominion Pathology Associates Have Reached an Agreement for Dominion Pathology Associates Continued Participation in Anthem’s Networks September 4, 2019September 04, 2019
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Anthem) and Dominion Pathology Associates have announced that they have reached an agreement for Dominion Pathology Associates continued participation in Anthem’s networks. This ensures there will be no lapse in Dominion Pathology Associates participation, and the agreement provides Anthem members with continued in-network access to all Dominion Pathology facilities listed below.
- 101 Elm Avenue SW, Roanoke, VA 24013
- 1 Riverside Circle, Suite 105, Roanoke, VA 24016
- 1906 Belleview Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24014 (Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital)
- 2900 Lamb Circle, Christiansburg, VA 24073 (Carilion New River Valley Medical Center)
This agreement applies to Anthem members enrolled in the following plans:
- Anthem’s PAR/PPO plans including the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan (also called the Federal Employee Program® or FEP)
- Anthem HealthKeepers commercial plans including health plans purchased on or off the Health Insurance Marketplace (also known as the exchange)
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus (Medicaid/FAMIS and the Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus plans)
- Medicare Advantage health plans
Anthem is pleased to continue working with Dominion Pathology Associates to provide pathology services for Anthem members in the Roanoke and Christiansburg areas. We value the relationships we have with Dominion Pathology Associates in our network, which is important in creating choices for our members and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of the people in the communities we serve.
Members with questions can contact Anthem by using the toll-free number on the back of their current Anthem identification card.