Nevada Provider Relief Fund Deadline Extended to August 3, 2020July 23, 2020
July 15, 2020
(Updated July 17, 2020)
Web Announcement 2251
Web Announcement 2251
Attention All Nevada Providers:
Deadline for Provider Relief Fund Has Been Extended to August 3, 2020
Frontline healthcare providers are eligible to apply for payments from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Provider Relief Fund.
Deadline to apply for payments from the Provider Relief Fund for all provider types has been extended to August 3, 2020.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced the distribution of approximately $15 billion from the Provider Relief Fund to eligible providers that participate in state Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
The payment to each provider will be approximately 2% of reported gross revenue from patient care. The final amount each provider receives will be determined after the data is submitted.
This funding is provided as a reimbursement and is not a loan.
Providers have until August 3, 2020, to apply for funding through the Enhanced Provider Relief Fund Payment Portal.
To be eligible to apply, a provider must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must not have received payment from the initial $50 billion Medicare-focused general distribution.
- Must not have received payment from the $15 billion Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program distribution.
- Must have filed a federal income tax return for fiscal years 2017, 2018 or 2019 or be an entity exempt from the requirement to file a federal income tax return and have no beneficial owner that is required to file a federal income tax return (for example, a state-owned hospital or health care clinic).
- Must have provided patient care after Jan. 31, 2020.
- Must not have permanently ceased providing patient care directly or indirectly through included subsidiaries. However, offices that shut down during the pandemic are eligible.
- If the applicant is an individual, have gross receipts or sales from providing patient care reported on Form 1040, Schedule C, Line 1, excluding income reported on a W-2 as a statutory employee.
Please act now. Deadline to apply for payments from the Provider Relief Fund is August 3, 2020.
For more information, visit the following websites:
CARES Act Provider Relief Fund
CARES Provider Relief Fund Portal Application