Help for Members Impacted by the Mariposa Wildfires in CaliforniaJuly 23, 2017
We’re taking steps to help our members impacted by the wildfires in Mariposa County in California. If you’re affected and live in Mariposa County, here’s what you should know:
This relaxed guideline is effective from July 18, 2017 through August 8, 2017. It does not apply to Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid or Federal Employees Health Benefits Program members. These programs have specific guidelines.If you need additional support, call the Member Services number on your ID card or select Contact Uson this website.We hope you and your loved ones stay safe.
- If you’re on an Anthem prescription drug plan you can refill lost or damaged prescriptions at any pharmacy now.
- If you use a mail order pharmacy you can update your address information by calling Member Services.
- Time limits for prior authorization, pre-certification or referral requirements will be relaxed — there will be no late penalties.
- You can get replacement medical equipment (also called Durable Medical Equipment or DME) if yours was lost or damaged.
- You and your doctors are being given more time to file claims, if needed.