Help for members impacted by the Oroville Dam emergency in CaliforniaFebruary 17, 2017
We’re taking steps to help our members impacted by the Oroville Dam emergency. If you’re affected and live in Butte, Sutter or Yuba County, or you’re an emergency worker sent there to respond, here’s what you should know:
This relaxed guideline is effective from February 13, 2017 through March 13, 2017. It does not apply to Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D or Federal Employees Health Benefits Program members. These programs have specific guidelines.If you need additional support, call the Member Services number on your ID card or Log Into contact us.We hope you and your loved ones stay safe.
- If you’re on an Anthem prescription drug plan you can refill lost or damaged prescriptions at any pharmacy now.
- If you use a mail order pharmacy you can update your address information by calling Member Services.
- Time limits for prior authorization, pre-certification or referral requirements will be relaxed — there will be no late penalties.
- You can get replacement medical equipment (also called Durable Medical Equipment or DME) if yours was lost or damaged.
- You and your doctors are being given more time to file claims, if needed.