Slow Cooker Pumpkin OatmealJuly 06, 2018
- Wake up to a Taste of the Season with This Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree, without salt
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans, for serving
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix oats, pumpkin puree, water, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour oat mixture into slow cooker. Cover slow cooker and turn to low setting for 7 hours or overnight.
- Stir mixture before serving. Top each serving with pecans and cranberries.
Serves 6 / Prep Time 8 minutes / Cook Time 7 hours
Nutrition: 276 calories, 17 g fat, 4 g protein, 31 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 15 g sugar, 0 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium