Digital Tools and Resources
- Get current patient insurance coverage information, including eligibility and benefits
- Submit medical claims online
- Monitor the status of claims submissions
- View remittance advices
- Prescreen or review clinical information along with documented source information for approximately two million claim edits using Clear Claim Connection
- Use Patient360 to view health and treatment history
- Submit authorizations for medical or behavioral health inpatient or outpatient services
- Inquire about a previously-submitted medical or behavioral health authorization request
- Access proprietary reports
- Find important policy information and commonly used forms, as well as presentations and reference guides on using self-service tools
Register with Availity
Need to register?
Is your organization already registered?
We recommend that administrators or users just getting started with Availity take time to review some valuable training tools. Anyone with an account can log in to the Availity Portal and select “Help & Training | Get Trained.” Search by keyword onboarding to locate and enroll for the onboarding program.
Start using Availity today for instant patient insurance information and transactions—your one-stop-shop to eligibility, benefits, claims and much more.