Dental Provider Resources
Your online dental claims, eligibility and benefits website has changed! Based on your input, we launched a brand new dental provider website. All the functionality from our previous sites have been consolidated into a single web portal powered by Availity, along with enhancements to make doing business with Anthem even easier.
What You Need to Know
- You get one easy website for claims and attachments.
- You can check eligibility and benefits, manage claims, view remittances and complete secured administrative tasks online.
- It’s easy to create an account with Availity if you don’t already have one.
- Training is free online and available at your convenience—there's no need to schedule!
- For more on how these changes will make your life easier, read our dental web portal notification.
Our semi-annual newsletter, Dental Dispatch, has all the news and information you need to know as a provider in the Anthem dental network. Take a look inside for details on new products and tools, policy updates, industry news, helpful tips, and more.
Dental Provider Services & Help
Please contact us if you have questions related to your network status, if you need assistance using our online tools, or if you need help finding information. For help using the Availity portal for dental providers, read our frequently asked questions.
1-866-947-9398 (toll free)
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
Varies. Please see back of Member ID card for contact information.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Maine
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Missouri
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Empire Blue Cross
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield