¡Le damos la bienvenida!17 de septiembre de 2021
This site has been specially designed for use by employees of The Cheesecake Factory. It provides quick and easy access to the Medical providers for enrolled staff members and their participating dependents in The Cheesecake Factory's Plans.
Buscar herramienta de cuidado
Search for care providers in the plan’s network by starting with the Plan you choose and where you live. Click on the plan you are considering or are enrolled in to take you to the correct network information. Please note that all plans listed below may not be available to you.
- TCF PPO (frozen plan)
- TCF EPO
- TCF Select 2000D
- TCF Core 3000D
- Casino PPO
- Casino Advantage EPO
- Casino Essential EPO
- TCF High Performance (HPN) EPO (New as of 1/1/2024)
- TCF EPO 6000
If you are enrolled in a medical plan, other than the TCF EPO6000 Plan or the TCF High Performance EPO (HPN), select the matching network based on the state you would like to obtain care in below.
- DC and Maryland - CareFirst: Blue Choice network
- Florida- Network Blue network
- Georgia- Blue Open Access network
- Missouri (Kansas City area)- Preferred Care network
- Missouri (St. Louis area)-Blue Access Choice network
- New Jersey- Managed Care network
- Wisconsin- Blue Preferred network
For all other states not listed above, select the network below for your provider search.
If you will be enrolling in the TCF High Performance EPO (HPN) plan, you will be using the Blue High Performance Network (Blue HPN).
If you will be enrolling in the TCF EPO 6000 plan,the majority of you will also be on the Blue High Performance Network (BlueHPN). However, for those in areas without a high prevalence of HPN providers, you will be defaulted to the EPO 6000-OOA plan and utilize the Bluecard PPO Network.
To determine which network you qualify for, fill out a quick 10 second quiz here.
- Yes: If you are advised BlueHPN is in your area, select this network to find in-network providers, despite where you live:
Blue High Performance network
- No: If you are enrolled in the EPO6000 OOA Plan, or if you complete the quiz at the link above and you are thanked for your interest but advised we continue to expand the network, then the BlueHPN is not yet in your area. Select this network to search for providers:
Bluecard PPO network
High Performance Network (HPN) Information:
Need more information? Call our Anthem Health Guide Welcome Team at 1-833-938-3922. We are available Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. PT, or 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, except holidays.