What can I do when I am getting a browser error when I’m trying to access myStrength on Internet Explorer?
- Change/update your browser to IE8 or newer to navigate to and on the myStrength website.
- Change your compatibility settings in IE8.
- In IE8, please click on the "Tools" menu and choose "Compatibility View Settings".
- Please UNCHECK the selection for "Display all websites in Compatibility View" if it was checked (this setting must be unchecked in order for you to be able to view the myStrength page).
- If the above options do not work, please try accessing the myStrength website using Chrome as your browser.