- Just call the service number on your ID card.
- Customer Service will set up a conference call for you with an interpreter.
- He or she will help you understand your plan, and translate printed plan materials over the phone, if needed.
- This is a free service that’s available during business hours.
- Your native language or ethnic background does not impact getting quality service or coverage from us.
- For Speech or Hearing Impaired Members, just call 711 for TTY/TDD services. A special operator will contact Anthem to help with your needs.
Find information for your health insurance needs in Indiana at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. See answers to frequently asked questions about benefits, claims, doctors, pharmacy information and more.
Different states have different FAQs. If you’re not looking for information for Indiana, change your state below.