- Just call the service number on your ID card.
- Customer Service will set up a conference call for you with an interpreter.
- He or she will help you understand your plan, and translate printed plan materials over the phone, if needed.
- This is a free service that’s available during business hours.
- Your native language or ethnic background does not impact getting quality service or coverage from us.
- For Speech or Hearing Impaired Members, just call 711 for TTY/TDD services. A special operator will contact Anthem to help with your needs.
Let Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield help you get the information you need for your health insurance in Missouri. Find answers to frequently asked questions to help you understand your health insurance options.
Different states have different FAQs. If you’re not looking for information for Missouri, change your state below.