In Nevada, when you choose a Medicare Supplement plan with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, you’re more than covered. With our currently offered plans, you’ll have access to our popular fitness program, SilverSneakers®.
Medicare Supplement insurance, also called “Medigap,” is a plan you add to Original Medicare to pay for things that Parts A and B don’t cover like your coinsurance, copays, or the Part A and Part B deductibles. You’ll want to be enrolled in Original Medicare before you add a Medicare Supplement plan.
At Anthem, we’ve been serving Nevadans for over 40 years. Come find which plan is right for you!Shop Plans
Is Medicare Supplement (Medigap) right for you?
- You’re enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B) and you live in Nevada.
- You want peace of mind knowing you’ll have help with many of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You’d like the flexibility to see any doctor who accepts Medicare, not just the doctors in a network, and without referral.
- You plan to travel in the United States and want to be able to see any doctor who accepts Medicare.
- You see a doctor who charges more than the Medicare-approved amount for care.
- You’d like to buy separate dental and vision insurance once you’re enrolled.
- You’re not enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B).
- You have coverage from an employer that pays all or some of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You have coverage through your union that pays all or some of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You're going to sign up for a Nevada Medicare Advantage plan (Part C).
Add prescription drug coverage
When you sign up for Original Medicare and choose a Medicare Supplement plan to help cover your costs, you’ll want to add a separate Part D plan at the same time. Part D is Medicare’s Prescription Drug Coverage. Like Medicare Supplement, you can get Part D directly from us. We offer several prescription drug plans to meet everyone’s needs. So add one to your shopping cart or take a closer look at Medicare Part D plans in Nevada.
Need dental insurance?
If you choose Medicare Supplement insurance, you can buy dental insurance to complement your coverage. Stay healthy with Anthem Dental Plans: pick from dental packages like Senior Standard Dental, Senior Premium Dental or Senior Premium Plus Dental.