Provider Education and Training
At Anthem, we are continually developing new ways to work collaboratively with health care professionals like you. The mission of our Provider Education Team is to improve working relationships with our provider partners through the development and delivery of communications and educational programs that foster best practice opportunities. These complimentary programs are also a great way to stay current on changes and updates at Anthem.
Seminars and Webinars
plans work together. It will introduce you to the BlueCard® Program. We will help you
understand the concepts of the member’s plan (Home) and local plan (Host) along with
Blue plan responsibilities.
This webinar will introduce you to all the electronic tools you can use to streamline the efficiency of your organization. We will discuss:
• Anthem’s public provider websites
• Availity’s secure multi-payer portal for member eligibility, benefits, claim status and Anthem-specific functionality
• Electronic claims, payments and remittance advice
• Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) for medical precertification and predetermination for local Anthem members
• Online precertification for services medically managed by AIM Specialty Health® (AIM), including but not limited to: diagnostic imaging, cardiology, genetic testing, musculoskeletal, radiation therapy, sleep management (testing and therapy), upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)), and specialty pharmacy for local Anthem members