State of New Hampshire Site of Service Benefit Option
- To find a lab near you, view our independent lab flyer, or for the most up-to-date listing click on this link to go to Anthem's Find a Doctor tool.
- In order to ensure accurate search results, please log in when you reach the Find a Doctor web page.
- Once you have selected a lab location using the Find a Doctor tool, you can also display the location on a map.
- You can contact these independent labs for the most up-to-date locations:
As of June 30, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic in Concord is no longer sending lab work for processing to the Concord Hospital Lab. Concord Hospital Lab is a Site of Service location, where the cost of your lab work does not go toward your deductible.
Why is this important to you? Dartmouth-Hitchcock will be processing its own labs, and it is not a Site of Service location. Effective immediately, if you have lab work done at Dartmouth Hitchcock in Concord, the cost of the lab work will go toward your deductible.
What can you do to avoid paying toward your deductible for lab services? Ask your doctor for the lab order and bring it with you to a Site of Service location.
In the Concord area, the following labs are Site of Service locations:
- Concord Hospital Lab - 246 Pleasant Street, 603-227-7180
- Quest Diagnostics - 280 Pleasant Street, 866-697-8378
- Quest Diagnostics - 10 Ferry Street, 603-715-5910
If you have any questions, please call Anthem at 800-933-8415.
- Click here to print the most up to date listing of Site of Service Ambulatory Surgery Centers. This is a comprehensive list of the Site of Service ASC centers.