The Availity Portal offers healthcare professionals free access to real-time information and instant responses in a consistent format regardless of the payer. Use the secure Availity Portal during patient check-in, checkout or billing, or whenever you might benefit from easy access to health plan information.
Digital Tools and Resources
Availity is your secure, one-stop, self-service website to:
- Get current patient insurance coverage information, including eligibility and benefits
- Submit medical claims online
- Monitor the status of claims submissions
- View remittance advices
- Prescreen or review clinical information along with documented source information for approximately two million claim edits using Clear Claim Connection
- Use Patient360 to view health and treatment history
- Submit authorizations for medical or behavioral health inpatient or outpatient services
- Inquire about a previously-submitted medical or behavioral health authorization request
- Access proprietary reports
- Find important policy information and commonly used forms, as well as presentations and reference guides on using self-service tools
Register with Availity
Need to register?
Is your organization already registered?
No additional registration is needed. Your organization’s Availity Administrator should create a unique log in for each user and grant them access to the tools they need.
We recommend that administrators or users just getting started with Availity take time to review some valuable training tools. Anyone with an account can log in to the Availity Portal and select “Help & Training | Get Trained.” Search by keyword onboarding to locate and enroll for the onboarding program.
Start using Availity today for instant patient insurance information and transactions—your one-stop-shop to eligibility, benefits, claims and much more.
For questions on access and registration, call Availity Client Services at 1-800-Availity (1-800-282-4548). Availity Client Services is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) to answer your registration questions.