The Availity Portal offers healthcare professionals free access to real-time information and instant responses in a consistent format regardless of the payer. Use the secure Availity Portal during patient check-in, checkout or billing, or whenever you might benefit from easy access to health plan information.
Digital Tools and Resources
Availity is your secure, one-stop, self-service website to:
- Get current patient insurance coverage information, including eligibility and benefits
- Submit medical claims online
- Monitor the status of claims submissions
- View remittance advices
- Prescreen or review clinical information along with documented source information for approximately two million claim edits using Clear Claim Connection
- Use Patient360 to view health and treatment history
- Submit authorizations for medical or behavioral health inpatient or outpatient services
- Inquire about a previously-submitted medical or behavioral health authorization request
- Access proprietary reports
- Find important policy information and commonly used forms, as well as presentations and reference guides on using self-service tools
Register with Availity
Need to register?
Visit the Availity registration page to get started.
Is your organization already registered?
Use our library of self-paced courses and instructor-led training sessions available 24/7 at no cost. These learning opportunities will assist you in administering your patient’s health plan and provide you with the knowledge to best assist our members.
For questions on access and registration, call Availity Client Services at 1-800-Availity (1-800-282-4548). Availity Client Services is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) to answer your registration questions.