Extra Supports & Services
Complete Your Health Needs Screening
As a new member, you will fill out a Health Needs Screening (HNS). It is a short questionnaire that will help us connect you to care and doctors that fit your needs. You may be eligible for extra programs and services based on what you tell us. If you have questions, call us at:
All Your Plan Information, All In One Place
Your Health Plan Is In Your Hands With An Online Account
Haven’t registered for one yet? It’s easy!
Or download the app
With an online account, you can:
- Change your primary care provider (PCP).
- View and share your member ID card.
- Take your Health Needs Screening (HNS).
- View your contact info.
- Chat with a live person or send us a secure message.
- Request a call back from Member Services.
- You will need your member ID number to register (located on your Anthem member ID card and will be called Plan ID).
Free Interpreter And Translation Services Available
If you do not speak English and need help during your doctor visit or when you call us, you can receive help in your language. We also provide materials in other languages and formats, including braille, large print, and audio at no cost to you. Call Member Services and we’ll provide you the help you need.