Small Business Health And Wellness Programs
Anthem is driven by the belief that all aspects of health build confidence – financial, emotional, physical, and overall well-being. Our employee wellness programs are designed to improve and support our members’ overall health for a healthier, more productive workforce.
Confidence Of Whole-Person Care
From staying in good health to managing a chronic condition, Wellbeing Solutions offers something for everyone. Our comprehensive employee wellness programs offer support for a wide variety of health goals and help lower the cost of care. Employees have access to tools and health and wellness programs designed to keep them engaged in their overall wellness and help them receive the care they need while working toward these goals:
Encouraging preventive care
Making informed healthcare decisions
Our Wellbeing Solutions and rewards can help motivate your employees to establish healthy habits and maintain a healthy lifestyle, with:
- Health assessments that can be taken online.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides resources and support for employees facing personal, financial, legal or family issues.
- MyHealth Advantage, which connects claims and doctors’ reports along with health and money-saving tips to deliver personalized notes to members with reminders for checkups, prescription drug updates, and other important information.
Managing Health Conditions
Dealing with specific medical conditions can be difficult and costly. Anthem provides programs to help employees learn to manage their conditions successfully.
- ConditionCare connects members to a team of experts to help them manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma and enhance their quality of life.
- Future Moms provides coaching and education from registered nurses for all expecting moms at every stage of pregnancy, as well as support after the baby arrives.
- Case Management supports members after a hospitalization or serious illness, with telephone nursing support.
Making Informed Healthcare Decisions
When your employees are well informed and know what choices they have for care and cost, they can make the right decisions for their own health.
Digital Engagement Platform
Our integrated digital platform offers web and mobile healthcare options for members.
When employees need medical care, the Sydney Health app can connect them to a board-certified doctor using a virtual text chat or a video visit. Employees can also use the app to quickly find urgent care centers nearby or search for in-network doctors.
Available at anthem.com or the Sydney Health app, members can get answers via text, in real time.
Locating providers and hospitals is easy on our mobile app or at anthem.com. Find Care brings together details on many providers in your plan’s network. You can easily compare information such as costs, location and office hours.
Our concierge customer care team helps employees navigate the healthcare system with smart technology and integrate clinical and provider information for a seamless employee experience. Learn more about how Anthem Health Guides can help your employees in this video.
Round-the-clock access to registered nurses who help employees choose the right type of care, in the right setting.
Help guide providers and members to safe and medically appropriate care for many common services and procedures.