International Travel Health Insurance
Leaving home for work, school, or vacation? Be sure you take along the right international travel health insurance. Get global coverage with GeoBlue.
Why You May Need Travel Medical Insurance
Not all medical insurance covers you when you travel outside the U.S. If you’re traveling abroad, you’ll want to know you have access to the same quality care you’re used to, from a partner that can ensure you get the treatment you need when you need it.
- Most U.S. citizens or residents can buy a plan that suits their needs
- You'll have access to one of the world's largest networks of doctors and hospitals
- Getting assistance is quick and easy with our concierge service by phone or mobile app
- You're backed by an international healthcare leader with over 20 years' experience
Reasons To Choose GeoBlue
GeoBlue, part of the Blue Cross Blue Shield family, provides unsurpassed travel medical insurance. And as your health care advocate, they’ll help you navigate unfamiliar healthcare systems to make sure you get the care you need.
Your GeoBlue plan features:
- Comprehensive coverage that includes hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Mobile app to help you find care, make appointments, receive travel alerts, and more
- Emergency medical evacuation for urgent, unexpected care
- 24/7/365 concierge service and online support
- An elite network of English-speaking, Western-trained doctors in over 190 countries
- Cashless, paperless system so you won’t have to file a claim or pay upfront
Who Benefits From GeoBlue
Whether you're vacationing, traveling frequently on business, studying, teaching, or living abroad, GeoBlue has your perfect plan.
For the single-trip traveler or group—on stays up to six months
For frequent travelers—unlimited travel for an entire year
For long-term travelers and expatriates—coverage at home and abroad
Custom plans that cover long-term stays for students and teachers, cruise line employees, and career missionaries and volunteers
Specialized plans for international business travelers
What GeoBlue Members Have To Say
Thousands of satisfied members rely on GeoBlue's experience, service, and hand-picked, accredited networks. Here are two of their stories:
Mercer Contracts Malaria In The Congo 1:00
Jim Has An Emergency In Canada 2:55
Where do you have or need coverage?
Select a state to update this screen with information more relevant to you.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
For all varieties of travel, we offer short- and long-term plans. Take the next step to finding the right one for you.