In Indiana, when you get a Medicare Supplement plan with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, you'll get peace of mind with great coverage. You can also get help staying healthy and active. You’ll have access to our hugely popular fitness program, SilverSneakers®, through our currently offered Medicare Supplement plans.
Medicare Supplement insurance, also called “Medigap,” is a type of plan you can add to Original Medicare to pay for things that Parts A and B don’t cover like your coinsurance, copays, or the Part A and Part B deductibles. Just be sure to enroll in Original Medicare before adding a Medicare Supplement plan.
At Anthem, we’ve been serving Indiana for over 65 years. Come find which plan is right for you!
Is Medicare Supplement (Medigap) right for you?
- You’re enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B) and you live in Indiana.
- You want peace of mind knowing you’ll have help with many of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You’d like the flexibility to see any doctor who accepts Medicare, not just the doctors in a network, and without referral.
- You plan to travel in the United States and want to be able to see any doctor who accepts Medicare.
- You see a doctor who charges more than the Medicare-approved amount for care.
- You’d like to buy separate dental and vision insurance once you’re enrolled.
- You’re not enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B).
- You have coverage from an employer that pays all or some of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You have coverage through your union that pays all or some of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You’re going to sign up for an Indiana Medicare Advantage plan (Part C).
Add prescription drug coverage
When you sign up for Original Medicare and choose a Medicare Supplement plan to help cover your costs, you’ll want to add a separate Part D plan at the same time. Part D is Medicare’s Prescription Drug Coverage. Like Medicare Supplement, you can get Part D directly from us. We offer several prescription drug plans to meet everyone’s needs. So add one to your shopping cart or take a closer look at Medicare Part D plans in Indiana.
Need dental and vision insurance?
If you choose Medicare Supplement insurance, you can buy dental and vision or dental-only insurance to complement your coverage. Stay healthy with Anthem Extras Packages: pick from dental and vision packages like Standard, Premium, Premium Plus, or Dental-Only Premium Plus.