Many people who have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for it will experience mild illness and can recover safely at home.*
- Tips on how to support basic needs
- How to spot warning signs
- Ways to limit contact when you live in the same home
- Directions for cleaning and disinfecting areas in your home
- Information about home isolation
Your role as a caretaker makes a big difference for the person you’re caring for. It also has a significant impact on your community in helping keep other people safe and healthy.
*Older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions are at higher risk of developing more severe illness from COVID-19. People at higher risk should call their doctor as soon as symptoms start.