Medicare Supplement plans with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield help you stay healthy in New Hampshire. Want to stay more active, too? We’ve got your ticket! With our currently offered Medicare Supplement plans, you’ll have access to our popular fitness program SilverSneakers®.
Medicare Supplement insurance is also known as “Medigap.” They’re plans you can add to Original Medicare to pay for things that Parts A and B don’t cover like your coinsurance, copays, or the Part A and Part B deductibles. Before you add a Medicare Supplement plan, be sure you’re enrolled in Original Medicare.
At Anthem, we’ve been serving New Hampshire for over 70 years. Come find which plan is right for you!Shop Plans
Is Medicare Supplement (Medigap) right for you?
- You’re enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B) and you live in New Hampshire.
- You want peace of mind knowing you’ll have help with many of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You’d like the flexibility to see any doctor who accepts Medicare, not just the doctors in a network, and without referral.
- You plan to travel in the United States and want to be able to see any doctor who accepts Medicare.
- You see a doctor who charges more than the Medicare-approved amount for care.
- You’d like to buy separate dental and vision insurance once you’re enrolled.
- You’re not enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B).
- You have coverage from an employer that pays all or some of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You have coverage through your union that pays all or some of the costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- You're going to sign up for a New Hampshire Medicare Advantage plan (Part C).
Add prescription drug coverage
When you sign up for Original Medicare and choose a Medicare Supplement plan to help cover your costs, you’ll want to add a separate Part D plan at the same time. Part D is Medicare’s Prescription Drug Coverage. Like Medicare Supplement, you can get Part D directly from us. We offer several prescription drug plans to meet everyone’s needs. So add one to your shopping cart or take a closer look at Medicare Part D plans in New Hampshire.